The competition would like to thank the following sponsors for their generous support:
Event Sponsors: The Golder Family
The Golder Center Founder-Level Supporters:
The Golder Family, Bruce V. Rauner, Joseph McInerney, Ernst & Young, GTCR, Madison Dearborn Partners, Willis Stein & Partners
The Golder Center
The Stanley C. Golder Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurial Finance was established in 2005 to advance the understanding of private equity investing and to build bridges between the private equity community and the University - its students, faculty, researchers and staff.
The Center focuses its programs on the roles and the impact that private equity and its investors have in financing new and growing businesses as well as in the financing of recapitalizations and restructuring of existing enterprises.
- Learn more about The Golder Center
- Get involved with The Golder Center
- Meet the center team
- See private equity coursework available at Illinois
- Read past news highlights
- View resources and research on private equity
- View flier for the Spring 2011 Case Competition
- Register for the Spring 2011 Case Competition